Wednesday, February 01, 2006

More Thoughts on Point 1 - KNOW THYSELF

We're on this journey in life, and by now agree that we may never truly get to KNOW THYSELF because, infact, we're constantly transitioning. This does not mean we can't become more self-aware. I believe that you cannot do good unless you feel good. When you are serene, relaxed and enthusiastic you are also more productive, creative, and dynamic. This is something that has been proved time and time again and yet we consistently get caught up in the apparent immediacy of our routine and fail to see the forest for the trees.
EXERCISE:
Take time over the next 30 days to answer these questions for YOU:
1. What have been the 5 defining moments of my life and how have they shaped me?
2. Who have been the 3 people who have influenced the way I see the world the most and what lessons have I learned from them?
3. If I could live my life over again, what new things would I do?
4. If I could only have 3 lines written on my tombstone, what would they say?
5. What 3 books have had the greatest impact on my life and why?

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home