Sunday, April 30, 2006

Service


I've been thinking alot lately about the concept of "service". Serving your community, your faith, your family and friends. I believe that being "useful" is one of the most rewarding things about being alive. It makes the heart full.
My meditation and prayer this morning is to renew my service activities. I'm very active in community service and I've written here that my teaching activities are a way of giving back. I believe that. I'm looking for new inspiration in service and have put it out to the Universe: Show me how to be of service today.
I challenge you to renew your service and giving activities also. What are you currently doing to help someone else? What kindness can you show today, what small action can you take to contribute to life? Let's do this together and help make someone's world happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home