Saturday, April 22, 2006

Dynamic Transitioning - The 7 Point Program



Welcome to CAADE conference attendees and any other new visitors. Link here for the 7-Point Dynamic Transitioning Program. A reading list will be posted shortly.
I'd also like to invite all of you to post your thoughts in the 'comments' section below and begin to interact with me and with each other. I'd love to see a community come together here on this blog to talk about change, growth, and transitions that you're dealing with currently. I'd also appreciate getting your suggestions on what you'd like to see here that would keep you coming back to the site. And what types of events I should be coordinating.
Some have suggested there be a place for you to post your experiences with Dynamic Transitions in your own life or in the lives of those close to you. I like that idea and will work on it. I don't have technical support for this blog, so it's all me. I'll do my best.
DO check out previous posts. There is good information that could be of use to you. Thank you all for supporting Dynamic Transitioning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home