Monday, March 05, 2007

My Cup Runneth Over


I am so very blessed to have a full and meaningful life. My life is big. I have a lot of activities, projects, friends, interests .

Someone recently asked me how I 'balance' it all. Let me offer a different view. Balance is not what I seek. Think of a cup overflowing. It is a sign of ample abundance, joy, receiving.

The essence of flowing water is not balance, but life. I believe many of you are tearing your hair out trying to 'balance' everything.

Step back and try a new approach. Give thanks for the health, wealth, happiness, peace, serenity, guidance, love, joy that is fulling your life to the brim. Expect possible bursts of goodness, joy, opportunity that a full life brings. Vision a cup overflowing with what you want to attract in life - money, friends, travel, love, family, work.

Be anchored in the divine wisdom that all things flowing into your life are a direct reflection of the thoughts you give your attention to and the universe responding. There is another time and place for balance. Give each activity in you life 100% and watch your life grow and expand.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home