Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Light and Laughter


We know that transitions occur in the natural rhythm of life. The seasons, the moon waxing and waning, the cycles we see in nature all around us. Sometimes there a teaching is delivered in the transition period.
In Spiritual Transitions we look for deeper meaning in the lessons life delivers. I have found that often the message I need can come from a most unusual source. I recently needed to visit a friend in a nursing rehab facility who was not doing well. I knew I needed to go to her, but somehow I resisted the visit because of MY perception of the situation. Prior to the visit, I overheard a conversation in which a woman said to her friend, "I just try to bring light and laughter to her..." That's it! That was the message I needed to take to my friend. I don't know the context of the conversation this woman was having, but it was like God's words directly to me. I love when that happens...a clear direction from a loving Universe about what to do next to solve a problem or work something out.
I visited my friend and brought happy flowers and we had a few chuckles. She's getting better and will laugh fully again. Thanks to the Universe for this simple message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home