Saturday, June 17, 2006

Blackbelt Coaching

Blackbelt Coaching is not coaching for the faint of heart. I will put you on a high powered program to combat the forces against you in the workplace and in your personal life. You will be accountable to a set of standards you didn't think possible.

I will stretch you to your limits. And when you're through, you will come out on top. You will no longer be bullied in the workplace. You will know what to do and you will do it. You will come out a winner, no matter what.

I will tailor the Dynamic Transitioning program to your specific situation. We'll also be using Sun Tzu, The Art of War, and The Prince which are texts I use in my UCLA class. The goal is to take a power-based approach to what's blocking you from achieving what you want.

I will only take on a handful of clients at a time because it is intensely personal and time consuming to turn things around.

You are going to make the best investment you've ever made in yourself. It won't be cheap and it won't be easy, because things didn't get this way overnight. But it can be turned around.

Email me at beverlymacy@gmail.com and we'll get started right away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home