Saturday, December 09, 2006

Shae's Story


I love to hear personal stories about how you've transitioned in your life - whether it's on the level of career, lifestyle, or spiritual - your stories validate the concepts of Dynamic Transitioning.

Recently I was at a local Farmer's Market and met Shae, the founder of CobblerMania, who briefly talked about her transition from a safe, secure "normal" job in medical billing to creating CobblerMania and following her passion.
What I liked about Shae and her story was her enthusiasm for what she was doing. I just know she's going to continue to be successful. Send your stories to beverlymacy@gmail.com

It's always inspiring to meet people who love what they're doing and Dynamic Transitioners know how important it is to Consider the Possibilities and then See Yourself Succeeding.

Here's a bit of Shae's story from her website. Oh, and PS, the cobbler is amazing!

In the mid-90s, I began having daydreams about the fantastic cobblers I enjoyed at family gatherings. In March 1999, hoping to create a few of the fantastic cobblers of my childhood, I began making cobblers for my friends and relatives. Around that same time, I began fantasizing about turning my growing passion for cobblers of my childhood into a fruitful business.

In mid-2002, with the support of an ever-increasing number of loyal cobblermaniacs, I created Cobblermania, a fun, friendly, family-owned, and family-operated company.

Now, Cobblermania offers an array of exceptional traditional and creative cobblers that are great-tasting, beautiful, nutritious, and reasonably priced. Also, cobblermaniacs can customize their cobblers, using our filling grid, or join our cobbler-of-the-month club.

Obviously, a lot has changed since my daydreams of the mid-90s became a reality in mid-2002. However, one thing has remained unchanged. My passion – then and now - to provide the absolute best cobblers. May my passion be your indulgence!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home