Sunday, March 26, 2006

CAADE Conference - Mind Body Spirit

I am very honored to be asked to be the Keynote Speaker at this year's California Association of Drug and Alcohol Educators Annual Conference. I will be speaking to approximately 500 professionals about the Dynamic Transitioning 7-Point Program. The theme of the Conference is Mind, Body, Spirit - Treating the Whole Person. I embrace that concept and look forward to talking to this esteemed audience.
I'll be posting about how I prepare for the talk and will look forward to inviting new visitors from the Conference to this site to read and comment on the Program. It is my goal and vision to create a community of like-minded people who visit regularly and participate in personal, professional, and spiritual development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home